Monday, July 16, 2012

Time To Run!

Last night of a tremendous 6 week break.  Easily some of the greatest, challenging, stretching and healing experiences I have yet to live.  Never imagined that while my 60th birthday looms out ahead of me I would be immersed in such rigorous interactions with my Lord.  I am deeply touched that so many of you followed along with me on this blog and supported me in prayer.  I felt each and every one.  My intention was to close out this blog at the conclusion of my sabbatical but I may keep it open as an ongoing journal simply because it's going to take some time for me to unpack and absorb all the things He has helped me through. 

Thanks again to all the saints at Grace Church for giving me this gift and for covering my responsibilities while I was away.