Monday, June 18, 2012

Day Eighteen

Jesus invited us to "follow Him."  It's a daily joy to receive that offer afresh.  To begin a day and wonder where and how He will guide us.  Today was a really good day.  I was able to review all of the input I received last week in Denver.  I have the rest of my life to build what I learned into my soul but it's going to happen one day at a time.  Deciding one more time to follow Him into new behaviors, away from old ones and always interacting with the people He loves.  Yep, today was a good day.  It's ending well too.  I'm listening to Annie laugh herself sick in the other room watching the new Jim Gaffigan special.  She has the best laugh on earth.  Got some reading to do before bed.  I think I have read more in the past two weeks than I have all year.  Blessings!